Terms of Services
By using any of Levopanel services “Service” you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Levopanel. If you do not want to be bound to these Terms, please do not sign up for the Services.
- To be able to use this service you must be at least 18 years old or recognized under applicable law as being able to form legally binding agreements.
- Registration. You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for an Levopanel account, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). You are not allowed to use someone else’s name or a name that violates any third party rights.
- Emails. Primary means of communication between you and us will be through emails. Thus, you acknowledge that we may use your email to notify you about upcoming system updates, changes of your account status, upcoming maintenances etc., through emails. We encourage you to carefully read our emails to stay informed. We will not carry any responsibility if some information did not reach you as a result of failing to read our emails.
- Account Security. You are responsible for any use of the Levopanel site including any activity that occurs in conjunction with your email and password, if you have an Levopanel account, so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realise there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
- Levopanel may access your account, or information associated with your account, to provide support or maintenance, for security-related reasons, or any other business purpose. You acknowledge and consent to such access.
- If you are signing up on behalf of your employer then account owner is your employer. You warrant that you have authority to bind your employer to these Terms.
- You can transfer your account and pass account ownership rights to a third party at any time. In this case you need to inform us and update account information accordingly. Once your account is transferred to another owner you cannot claim ownership rights for this account.
- Levopanel reserves the right, to the extent of its knowledge and ability, to determine the rightful account owner in case of disputes. If we are not able to determine the rightful owner, we can terminate an account until the resolution between conflicting parties is found. If there are some amounts due, the person or persons determined to be the rightful owners will be obliged to pay them.
Billing, Payments and Upgrade and Downgrade terms
- Levopanel offers a range of subscription plans to its Services (each, a “Plan”). Each Plan includes a numerical range of monthly orders (“Orders”). The fees for your Plan are billed in advance of each billing cycle. Plan will not begin until full payment is received.
- Levopanel does not issue either partial or full refunds, including the cases when your services are suspended or terminated before the end of the Plan.
- It is a violation of this Terms for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, electronic checks, or any other payment method. Levopanel may report any such misuse or fraudulent use, as determined in our sole discretion, to governmental and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and/or credit card companies.
- Upgrade. If you exceed your Plan’s Orders you will be automatically upgraded to the next level Plan for the remainder of your subscription period. You will not be charged for that Plan's cycle.
- Downgrade. If you have less Orders than your Plan’s foreseen range you will be automatically downgraded to the next lower Plan for the remainder of your subscription period. You will not be refunded for that Plan's cycle.
- Modification to the pricing and terms. Levopanel retains the right to modify plans pricing and terms at any time without additional notice. All changes will be posted in the corresponding sections of the website.
We reserve the right to update the system. Updates may include, but not limited to, adding or removing functionalities, bugs fixes etc. There are no warranties that updated version will not contain bugs or will not affect your use of the Services. We can initiate update at any time without additional notice. Levopanel will not carry any responsibility for any modifications in code. Restoration of modified code is your responsibility and any associated costs are to be met by you.
- We reserve the right to terminate the Service at any time.
- Any kind of verbal or written insult of Levopanel member/employee will result in immediate account termination.
- At our at our sole discretion we reserve the right to remove any content if we determine, in our sole discretion, it to be unlawful, offensive, threatening or violating third party copyrights.
- We do not bear any responsibility for the content uploaded by our clients. All claims are to be addressed directly to the clients.
Prohibited ActivitiesIn addition to other restrictions outlined in these Terms, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Services for any illegal purposes, beyond the scope of their intended use, or otherwise prohibited in these Terms;
- Publish content which is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms;
- Compromise security of the Service;
- Send any unsolicited advertising, spam or any other unauthorized promotional materials;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interfaces which are not provided by us to access the Services or to extract data.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This Service is “as is” and there is no warranty of any kind either express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Levopanel does not warrant that the functions of the Service will meet your requirements or that operation of the Service will be uninterrupted or error free. You take all responsibility for selecting this Service to achieve your intended goals. Levopanel does not carry any responsibility for third party servers operation. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of this agreement.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, breach of contract or warranty or otherwise, shall Levopanel be liable to the user or any other party for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for work stoppage, computer failure or loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible or economic losses. In no event will Levopanel be liable for any damages even if you or any other party shall have informed us of the possibility of such damages. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Service. Your only remedy against Levopanel for dissatisfaction with the Services is to stop using the Service.
Levopanel supports protection of intellectual property rights of other individuals. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable laws, in our Service it is not allowed to upload content that infringes any third party’s copyrights. In appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, we can terminate accounts which are deemed to be repeat infringers of a third party’s copyrighted works.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.